WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE?
- Sanctuary seats are sanitized after every service.
- All Children’s classrooms are sanitized after every service.
- Restrooms, common areas, high traffic areas (including doorknobs and bars) are cleaned after every service.
- A separate seating area is provided for those who prefer social distancing.
- Different doors are used for entering and exiting the building.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides recommendations for individuals. You are advised not to attend gatherings if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and you have potential COVID-19 symptoms, such as a cough, fever, headache, sore throat, vomiting, or shortness of breath *not all symptoms are listed
- You are at increased risk for severe illness
(older adults and people with an underlying medical condition).
(For additional CDC guidance, refer to the Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith.)